Monday, April 3, 2017

Snippet: Orion Is Not Selected For Reconnaissance

First of, I'd like to apologize for the prank I pulled on April Fools. XD But a few people expressed enjoyment out of it so maybe I can do some more of those "Google Translate Scanalations" in the future if there's a high demand.

Second, I'd like to thank those from Ginga Scans and Ginga Board who are making an effort to buy TLW manga books and Manga Goraku Magaines so we can get a look at what's happening during TLW. You are the true MVPs. :D

Third, the translations for the first volume of TLW is 2/3 done. I'm going to try and get it done before mid-April. So in the meantime, here's a snippet of the ending of TLW 4. In this snippet, Orion expresses impatience for the upcoming battle, so Unsai does not select him for reconnaissance. (If you don't know what that it, it basically means you're spying on enemy activity for strategic purposes.)

Click the spoiler tag to read the snippet.















7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I've always wanted to know what Orion was so pissed off about lol.

    Also if it's not too much may I request the scene from GDW where Joe cries blood after believing Weed is dead? I've always wanted to know what joe was thinking when Weed was dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to translate that bit. I'll get to it once I get some of my other projects out of the way.

      Delete
  2. Orion really needs to chill and think things through!

    May I make a request? Could you translate the Russian dog arc from GDW? No hard feelings if you don't want to, I understand it's a lot! I am already grateful you are translating��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already working on that, but due to a high volume of projects, it's going to take a long time to finish.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone had purchased some of the Manga Goraku magazines, are are supposed to send me scans in the near future. I'll translate those once I get them.

      Delete