Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Last Wars: Chapter 176

Credit goes to FDQ for this chapter.

Um, about this chapter...I translated it months ago, but I wanted to wait until all previous chapters were made available and translated before I posted this. SORRY NOT SORRY.

I don't like posting chapters out of order because there could be some missing context from missing chapters, which compels me to go back to later chapters and fix their translations so the story makes sense, and people just tend to get confused by the order in general.

I know you guys need your Ginga fix and you want to read the latest content possible, but please bear with us (me and the people who help me get these chapters up) as we try to make sense of the translations. Translating from Japanese is no easy task you know!

I just need to finish volume 9 of The Last Wars, and when that's done, ALL of The Last Wars will have been translated.

I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to the people who helped me get these chapters up on this blog: Pikafuey, Mako, Kasi, FDQ, and Dragon. They've helped me by purchasing Manga Goraku magazines, purchasing Ginga manga volumes, and typesetting. This series would not have been possible without them. I'd also like to give credit to Digsu for providing some preliminary translations on Ginga Board until I got to translating the chapters.

After this, ON TO GINGA DENSETSU NOAH!!!!!

Click the spoiler tag to read the chapter























6 comments:

  1. Wow...it ended like that? 😔 Sirius I knew you would go down in history. I hope that one day the rest of the ARMY would learn that there are other ways to win a battle without bloodshed and grudges.R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it ended like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the worse birthda i could of had

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you look at the wiki and see it coming but you still cry or was that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello how are you, good job with the ginga the last wars manga, you could also put it in Spanish

    ReplyDelete