Friday, March 10, 2017

Snippet: This is possibly the grossest snippet I've ever translated...

Title says it all...

While I'm waiting for TLW 90 to come out, I figured I'd leave you with a snippet I've translated a while ago from the Hokkaido Arc.

Sasuke gives Weed dating tips, but it ends up turning into a literal shit-show when Kyoushirou show up. The only context I've gotten so far is that Sasuke lied to Chako saying he's a major staff leader of Ouu, so GB and Kyou are trying to punish him. Eh...just read. :S

Also, how the f*ck does dog-marriage work???

Click the spoiler tag to read the snippet










2 comments:

  1. Sasuke humour better forgotten XD
    I'm glad he avoided this kind of humour throughout Orion and TLW though, Bon took his place.
    I love how Kyoushirou's head has conveniently been hidden by speech bubbles in every panel before he notices XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought while translating this. XD Although I have to wonder how the poop got on Kyou's head in the first place. Yoshi seemed to know what he was doing when covering up that plot hole. XD

      Delete