Saturday, April 1, 2017

Ginga Densetsu Weed Volume 1

So I've sort of kept this on the downlow, but a long time ago, I've attempted to translate Ginga Densetsu Weed from the beginning. I've been distracted by otherprojects and pages, that I've been putting it off for a while. So without further ado, Here's the first volume of Ginga Densetsu Weed! 

 Click the spoiler tag to read the volume...










Had you going, didn't I? XD This is what happens when you rely too much on Google translate for your translations. XD

BTW, I wasn't lying in the first paragraph. I do have part of Volume 1 translated. Happy April fools. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lol!! And to think, since I hadn't had the time to read your other translations fully yet, I was just going to bookmark this and read it later. Good thing I previewed it, you got me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Fanta. It's really great to have you back. Speaking for most of us, we missed you and pleased to know that you're alright and safe! :)

    ReplyDelete