Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Ginga Densetsu Noah: Chapter 74

Thanks to vanille for this chapter.

Sorry the chapters are late these past few weeks. I've been busy with work, and honestly, I'm losing motivation for translating this series. I've also been concentrating on retranslating the Monkey Arc, which is surprisingly taking up more time than I thought. I just need to redo one volume, and that arc will be reposted.

Until then, you may read this GDN chapter.

Click the spoiler tag to read the chapter





















5 comments:

  1. yoshi wants to turn this into stray dogs of chernobyl so badly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your dedication, Fanta. We all really appreciate it. I don't blame your motivation going down with the new chapters. Any time you post something new despite it all, it really inspires me. Can't wait to read the retranslation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fanta, you'renice man. My point of view is everybody understand what you feel about these chapters. I appreciate your dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you continue the work, you are doing amazing! And just my thoughts but I'm sure that the tunnels of Saheiji's place are connected to the enemies tunnel.. Seems quite sure but very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por traducir
    Te lo agradezco mucho

    ReplyDelete